Student/Teacher Finder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connecting Students & Teachers Worldwide!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voice Teacher - North Hollywood, CA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 14
Image/Logo : Voice Teacher - North Hollywood, CA This field must contain an internet address of an image
Bio : This field can contain HTML and BBCode
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Voice Teacher - North Hollywood, CA Empty
PostSubject: Voice Teacher - North Hollywood, CA   Voice Teacher - North Hollywood, CA Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:28 am

Singing is a physical activity that involves using the body as an instrument. After years of training as a singer, dancer, actor, songwriter, and a voice teacher, I have amassed and continue to amass a collection of techniques that I share with my students. Regardless of what style of music you sing, there are fundamental principles that you must master to improve breath support and sound production and ultimately achieve the ease, diaphragm strength, and flexibility required for healthy singing.

For the past 11 years I have been teaching singers how to connect the mind and body to improve breath control, strengthen the diaphragm, release body tension, and achieve greater flexibility of the voice.

I work with singers ages 7-adult working in rock, pop, R&B, jazz, classical, opera, and musical theater. I am also the musical director for the musical theater classes at the Penny Lane Dance Academy.

I prepare students to record demos, to audition for musical theater and opera, or to simply learn to enjoy healthy singing with freedom and ease.

I have been trained specifically to teach singing and received a Master of Music degree in Voice Performance and Pedagogy from The Boston Conservatory and completed additional studies in opera at the New England Conservatory. I speak French and Italian and studied in Venice, Italy and attended the University of Burgundy in Dijon, France. I am also an actor (SAG/AFTRA) and I began my career as a modern dancer. So I have had a variety of performance and professional experiences to share with my students.

My own recent engagements include performing as a soloist with the Hollywood Master Chorale in their March and April 2008 concerts, a State Farm commercial shot in April 2008, 3 appearances as Marullo in Rigoletto in July 2008, and vocal coaching the John Marshall High School February 2008 musical.

Please visit my website listed above for more information and then give me a call so that we can talk about how I can help you. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TeacherFinder.org

Voice Teacher - North Hollywood, CA
Page 1 of 1